HALFWAY! Theoretically, at least. We seem to be on schedule still (*knock on wood). This week we can see that the HVAC install has started and they've got all the blowers hung. I'm told the vents are still a couple weeks out though. We've also began running our main CO2 lines and we have our CO2 tanks (empty at this point) on site. You might have noticed 1st AVE was shutdown this week. That's our fault... Sorry, not sorry! DU was tapping the water main and installing the new service meter for our sprinkler system and regular usage.
We have a smattering of updates this week. First and foremost, the cooler is installed. We won't hook the condenser up until later though. The freight elevator was delivered this week. We won't be installing it for a few weeks yet, but its good to have it on site. We've also finished reinforcing the old windows on the second story. That's new steel and flashing framing those windows. Looking sharp!!
This week was HUGE! The most evident change is that our windows now have actual glass, and it's beautiful. We also have doors on all 5 entrances, so you're going to need to pre-arrange any future brewery tours. You can see some drywall is up on the bathroom as we try to final a couple surfaces before the freight lift installation. There's also a ton of electric infrastructure work going on as the electricians try to get us ready to hook up. But just as exciting as having windows, the cooler is being installed! The guys should have the install finished in a few days so we'll be sure to post finished cooler pics next week. Cheers!!
It's the end of week 9 and we are seeing some new plumbing in the bathrooms. It is also evident that the electrician has started laying conduit and receptacles. The floor under the cooler has been ground and cleaned in preparation for the cooler install next week. We also now have the door and window frames installed for both the beer garden doors. Can't wait to see next week's pictures!!
Here we are about 1/3rd of the way through construction. This week's most dramatic change is that the framing for the bathroom has been erected. Some work has been done shoring up all the doorways. And the upstairs portion of the staircase framing has made some good progress as well. We're Rockin' Along!
We're moving right along. Lots of visible progress this week. The new window and door frames are up across the front of the building. The sub-slab plumbing has all been laid and concrete has been put back on top of it. We've also got a new (much safer) set of stairs. And almost all the plaster is gone so we can see the old brick underneath... Things are looking great!!
We have a brewfloor! The concrete guys just finished laying the production floor today... and it's amazing!!! You can also see where the freight elevator will be going once it arrives. We've started the long road to putting the brewery back together. Glad y'all are along for the ride!
Exciting Stuff this week!! We've got our building permits to start putting things back together after the holiday this weekend. Also the concrete floor has been cut and dug up to allow us to lay all the necessary plumbing. Most noticeable is the hole where they dug out the floor just to put back a new one... but the new one will be sloped to make drainage easier. Cheers!
Not a lot of visible progress this week. Our Contractor is busy obtaining building permits so we can start putting things back together. Cheers!
Most of the progress this week was on the 2nd floor. The flooring repairs look nearly complete and most of the upstairs glass work is done. Downstairs the noticable efforts have to do with the bracing and bricks for the front windows. Can't wait to see what it looks like next week!!